Recycled Cabinet Solutions
1. Where are you located? The new shop is located just north of the Epsom, NH traffic circle at 1024 Suncook Valley Highway Unit D3 Epsom, NH 03234. We have been at this location since mid-November, 2017. At this location we have office space, a showroom area and a warehouse. We are , 15 minutes from Concord, 50 minutes from Portsmouth NH, 30 minutes from Manchester, NH, 38 minutes from Laconia, NH, and 1.5 hours from Boston, MA. Routes 28 and 4 provide easy access.
2. How do your prices compare to new and other used? Today’s new cabinets can run anywhere from around $25,000 to $30,000 installed. Box stores can charge around $1400-$4,000. Recycled Cabinet Solutions can say that our cabinet sets have run between $150 to no more than $1700 a set since July 2015. Our prices average around $700 for a set.
3. Can I buy one or two cabinets instead of a full set? Yes, we carry pieces and groupings of cabinets as well as countertops, bathroom vanities and other kitchen items when available. Sometimes individual cabinets may be sold out of a set. If doing so doesn't greatly reduce the value of the set, it may be possible. It never hurts to ask.
4. Do you deliver? At times we can deliver depending on location for a small fee. It doesn’t hurt to ask. It’s recommended to use ratchet type straps and a trailer or a truck with high sides if you are transporting cabinetry yourself. Blankets or padding is also help to cushion your cabinets and protect against scratching.
5. What if you don’t have what I’m looking for? Feel free to give us your contact information and a description of what you are looking for. I will do my best to let you know as soon as I find it!
6. What other kinds of goods do you sell? Recycled Cabinet Solutions keeps limited amounts of bathroom vanity, mirrors, sinks, faucets, range hoods, and other cabinetry hardware on hand. You never know what I may have.
7. Will you buy my used cabinets? Sometimes we are able to purchase cabinets outright and other times we might be able to consign. If you're considering buying from us, we may also be able to purchase the ones you are replacing.
8. How does consignment work? If you are limited on space but would like to sell your cabinets, we can arrange to store them on a consignment basis. We would evaluate your cabinets and propose a price for resale, predetermining a consignment percentage that works for all involved.
Used cupboards, kitchen cabinets, countertops, vanity, inexpensive kitchen cabinets, cheap kitchen cabinets, used jewelry, vintage jewelry